Get creative with our dazzling duo of loose glitters! You can use your nail art glitters in a variety of different ways to create stunning designs.
1x Pot of Blue Glitter
1x Pot of Turquoise Glitter
1x Applicator Brush
How To Apply Loose Glitter:
- Follow our steps for prepping your nail and applying your Base and Colour Coats.
- Before you cure your final colour coat, take the flat end of a Cuticle Pusher and scoop up the glitter.
- You can then sprinkle the glitter onto the nail until it's fully covered. The glitter will stick to the sticky inhibition layer.
- You can then use a Dust Brush to tidy the design up before applying your Top Coat as normal and curing for 60 seconds in your Bluesky Nail Lamp.
- Again, leave the final colour coat uncured and this time take your applicator brush. Dip it into your chosen colour of glitter and gently sprinkle or dab onto your nail.
- You'll want to start with applying more glitter in your starting position, and gradually thin out the glitter to create your gradient effect.
- You can use your applicator brush to move the glitter around and position it how you want it, before applying your Top Coat as normal and curing for 60 seconds.
- You can also encapsulate loose glitter by using clear Hard Gel, Builder Gel or Gum Gel.
- You can do this by applying a thin layer of your chosen clear product on your nail, applying your loose glitter in your desired pattern and curing for 60 seconds.
- You can then applying more product over the top of this to fully encapsulate the glitter, before finishing with your Top Coat and curing for 60 seconds.
- You can also take a small amount of clear Hard Gel, Builder Gel or Gum Gel and place it onto a palette. Sprinkle in some loose glitter and mix together with a nail art brush.
- You can then apply this with a nail art brush to your nail, ensuring you apply using a thin layer, and cure for 60 seconds once done. Always finish with a Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.