Our Bluesky Cuticle Pusher also acts as a nail cleaner as well as a cuticle pusher! This product follows the natural contours of your nail beds without causing any damage and is very gentle on the nails. It also has a tapered perfectly shaped to clean under the nail bed and can be sanitised easily.
How to Use:
- For best results, soften the nails and cuticles before using the cuticle pusher. This makes pushing the cuticles away from the nails easier. If the cuticles are not soft and you try to push them, you might tear the skin.
- Use the rounded part of the cuticle pusher to push back the cuticles on the surface of the nail. Angle the pusher 35 to 45 degrees and gently slide it towards the base of the nail and push away the softened cuticles.
- Use the pointed, sharp part to push down the cuticles at the corners of your nails. You can also use this tip to clean under the nails. Repeat this process for all the nails.
- Finish with Bluesky Cuticle Nippers and Bluesky Cuticle Oil
- Wipe off any debris and disinfect by submerging in Cleanser Solution or alcohol. Do not use any acid-based solutions.