Pre order now for our next despatch at the start of October! Please note, as with all pre orders, your entire order will be despatched together once this item is ready to be shipped.
Introducing our fastest ever curing technology for nail extensions that only take five seconds.
Fix, fill, sculpt, shape, smooth and extend with Lexan Gel: a Bluesky innovation that will change your manicure as you know it.
Our versatile Lexan Gel can be used in a variety of different ways to enhance your nails, specifically developed for salon use to save you time whilst maintaining excellent, long-lasting results for every manicure. Each application only requires a five second cure using your Bluesky Nail Lamp - whether you're fixing, extending, encapsulating... the list goes on.
Create nail extensions with speed and ease. Our self-levelling product applies quickly and cures even faster.
Mend any breaks, chips and snags in the nail with one swift and simple application.
Create easy overlays for a natural finish and the perfect start to every manicure.
How to create nail extensions with Lexan Gel:
1. Prepare your nails as normal using a file, buffer and Bluesky Cleanser Wipes.
2. Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat, avoiding your skin and cuticle, and cure for 60 seconds in your Bluesky lamp.
3. Fix a Bluesky Nail Form to your nail. Take a small amount of Lexan Gel onto your extension brush (forms and brush sold separately) and apply to your nail, extending to your desired length.
4. Turn the nail upside down for a few seconds to let the product self-level.
5. Once happy, cure for 5 seconds in your Bluesky Nail Lamp. Please note: Lexan Gel only needs a 5 second cure, any longer and your nails may begin to feel hot.
6. Apply more product to build a strong apex and repeat steps 4 and 5, remembering to only cure for 5 seconds.
7. Pinch the sides of the form to remove from your nail. File your nail into shape and use a buffer to remove the shine.
8. Wipe away debris with a Cleanser Wipe and you can now apply your Base, Gel Colour and Top Coat following our guide for gel polish application.