Sculpt your dream nails with Gum Gel! Applied and cured as fast and easily as gel polish, this product will change the way you create nail extensions and natural overlays.
Use with either Dual Forms/Nail Tips or Nail Form Stickers to create any length of nail extension. You can also apply directly to the nail for an overlay to create strength.
- Your chosen colour of Gum Gel (size: 60g tube).
- Note: forms, tips and/or application brush must be purchased separately.
How to create extensions using dual forms:
- Take your first nail tip and apply a small circle of Gum Gel. Using cleanser and an orangewood stick, spread the product out to cover the tip to your desired length.
- Dip a brush in your cleanser (you don't need too much cleanser, wipe any excess away from the brush) and continue to flatten down the Gum Gel into the tip.
- Apply the tip to your nail and clean up any excess product on your skin/around your nails with a brush dipped in cleanser. Once happy, cure for 60 seconds.
- Remove the tip and repeat the process for all your nails. Once finished, use your Bluesky Nail File to shape your extensions and your Bluesky Nail Buffer to take the shine off your nails. Wipe any excess debris away with a cleanser wipe.
- You can then continue with your base coat, colour coat and top coat as normal for your desired look.
Here’s how to create extensions using forms:
- Begin by applying Bluesky Base Coat, curing for 60 seconds.
- Apply a form to your first nail and apply Gum Gel to your nail (you can use an orangewood stick to do this).
- Dip your brush in cleanser and shape your nail. Carefully spread the Gum Gel to your desired length and shape using the form for guidance.
- Apply more Gum Gel to create an apex (this step is important when creating longer extensions); you'll want to find the stress-point of the nail (where it's most likely to break) and apply the Gum Gel thicker here. Spread the rest of the Gum Gel out towards the tip of the nail.
- Once happy, with the shape and length, go around the nail one final time with your brush and cleanser to remove any excess product before you cure for 60 seconds.
- Take a look at the nail from the side to ensure the apex is big enough for creating your longer extensions - repeat the process if needed.
- Repeat the process for all nails. Once finished, file into your desired shape with your Bluesky Nail File and use your Bluesky Nail Buffer to remove the shine from your nails.
- Wipe nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe and you’re ready to continue your gel manicure with your base coat, colour coat and top coat.