Get the complete home manicure set up with our gel nail kit! Including all the essentials you need for gorgeous gel manicures.
The Full Works
Get everything you need for gel nails in our Essentials Kit, including our best-selling gel polish Musk Pink, 6W Mini Travel Lamp to quickly cure your polish, and all-in-one Remover Wraps to remove your gel polish when you're ready for a fresh set!
21 Day Wear
Includes our must-have products for long-lasting manicures. Create a salon-quality look from the comfort of your own home with that high-gloss finish.
Your Gel Manicure Kit Includes:
1x Mini Nail Case (so you can store your manicure kit as pictured)
1x Mini Nail Lamp with USB lead (6W UV/LED)
1x Base Coat 10ml
1x Top Coat 10ml
1x Musk Pink (A044) 10ml
1x Nail File
1x Nail Buffer
1x Cuticle Sticks (Pack of 10)
1x Cleanser Wipes (Pack of 20)
1x Remover Wraps (Pack of 20)
How to apply gel polish:
1. Gently push back your cuticles with a Cuticle Stick and file your nails into your desired shape.
2. Gently buff your nails with your Nail Buffer to remove the shine from your nails. This will enable the gel polish to stick to your nails. Remove any debris with a Cleanser Wipe.
3. Apply a thin layer of Base Coat, avoiding your skin and cuticle, and capping the free edge by gently running the brush along the edge of your nails. Cure for 60-90 seconds in your Bluesky Lamp.
4. Apply a thin layer of your Musk Pink gel polish in exactly the same way, and cure for 60-90 seconds. Repeat this step 1-2 times to build up the depth of colour until you're happy with the look.
5. Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Top Coat in exactly the same way and cure for 60-90 seconds. Finish by wiping your nails with a Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish.
How to remove gel polish:
1. Use your Nail Buffer to gently buff your nails. This will remove the shine so the acetone can work its magic!
2. Take a Remover Wrap, tear the seal, and remove the lining to reveal the sticky adhesive.
3. Place the wrap over your finger, ensuring the acetone-soaked pad is touching your nail.
4. Wrap the sides so that the wrap is secured with the adhesive, and fold down the top to secure the wrap onto your nail. Leave for 10-15 minutes to soak.
5. After 10-15 minutes, remove the wrap and use a Cuticle Stick to gently remove the gel that's come away from the nail. You can then use your Buffer to remove any remaining gel.
6. If there's any stubborn gel on your nails, place a new wrap on your finger and soak for a further 5-10 minutes - don't soak in the same wrap for too long, as the acetone will begin to dry out and your gel will re-harden, making it more difficult to remove!
7. Clean your nails with a Cleanser Wipe and file down where needed with your Nail File.