Create speckled egg nails with our Eggshell Top Coat! Our Eggshell effect Top Coat has a matte finish, with our No Wipe formula making it the easiest way to create easy confetti nail designs.
Use with your favourite pastel gel polishes or a white base (as pictured) to create your nail art.
How to create speckled egg nails:
- Always begin by prepping your nails: push back cuticles and trim where needed, use your Bluesky Nail File to file nails into desired shape.
- Use a Bluesky Cleansing Wipe to wipe over the nail to remove any dust.
- Apply a thin coat of Bluesky Base Coat to all nails, avoiding the cuticle/skin and capping the free edge, and cure for 60 seconds in your Bluesky Lamp.
- Apply 1 thin coat of your chosen Bluesky Gel Polish in the same way, and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply 1-2 more coats until you are happy with the opacity. Always cure for 60 seconds after applying each new coat.
- Apply 1 thin coat of your Eggshell No Wipe Matte Top Coat to all nails and then cure for 60 seconds.
- Now your design is complete - how easy was that?!