Our Bluesky Ombre Brush has thin bristles perfect for ombre and fading.
How To Create Ombre Nail Art
1. Choose two gel polish colours that complement each other well - we love light pink and white for a French Ombre!
2. Take your pink gel polish and apply to the bottom half of your nail. The layer should be very thin. Make sure you avoid touching your skin or cuticle.
3. Take your white gel polish and apply to the top half of your nail, pushing the brush towards the coat of Romantique to meet the colour, and then pulling the brush down to ensure you cover the rest of your nail. Don’t mix the colours together yet.
4. Take your Ombré Brush and hold it straight above your nail. With very light movement, use sweeping movements across your nail to mix the colours together.
5. Repeat the process 1-2 more times until you are happy with your design.