Give yourself the purr-fect gel nail manicure with Bluesky Cat Eye Coat. Apply this stunning silver Cat Eye Coat over a black Bluesky Gel Polish and use your magnet to create a stunning effect.
How to apply Cat Eye Coat:
1. Prep all nails following these steps.
2. Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle. Cure for 60 seconds under your Bluesky nail lamp.
3. Apply 1 coat of a dark colour (we love 80518 - Blackpool), curing for 60 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of your chosen gel polish, curing for a further 60 seconds.
5. Apply your chosen Cat Eye Coat to your nails.
6. Using your Bluesky magnet, hover over your cat eye coat to create your magnetised effect. Cure for 60 seconds.
7. Apply your Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
8. Finish by wiping all nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish. Repeat for your next hand!