Bluesky Galaxy Gel will give you a gel nail manicure that's out of this world! Orion's Belt is a constellation of blue and purple glitter gel polish flakes.
Choose a black gel polish as your base - Galaxy Gel is an iridescent glitter coat and works best on top of a dark gel polish for the desired effect.
How to apply Galaxy Gel:
1. Prep all nails following these steps.
2. Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle. Cure for 60 seconds under your Bluesky nail lamp.
3. Apply 2 coats of a dark colour (we love 80518 - Blackpool), curing for 60 seconds between each coat.
4. Apply your chosen Galaxy Gel to your nails and cure for 60 seconds.
5. Apply a further coat of Galaxy Gel if you'd like a more opaque coverage. Cure for a 60 seconds.
6. Apply your Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
7. Finish by wiping all nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish. Repeat for your next hand!