The dance floor is calling for this pink!
How to apply gel polish:
1. Prep all nails following these steps.
2. Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle. Cure for 60 seconds under your Bluesky nail lamp.
3. Take your Glaze Gel and apply a thin coat, capping the ends and avoiding the skin and cuticle.
4. Cure for 60 seconds - as this is a thin glaze coat and not a gel polish, you may feel some initial sensitivity for a few seconds when you begin to cure.
5. Apply as many layers as needed for the desired effect. For a light glaze effect, apply 1-2 coats. For a thicker coverage, apply 2-3 coats. Cure for 60 seconds after applying each layer.
6. Apply your Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
7. Finish by wiping all nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish. Repeat for your next hand!
Tip: Because it's a glaze, if slight staining occurs you can remove easily with cleanser.