Skip to content
Neon Pigment Tutorial
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Start with a base coat...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply 2 coats of your favourite gel polish colour and cure for 60 seconds between each coat.
- Take a small amount of Neon Pigment onto the applicator provided, and tap/pat this onto your nail. It will stick to the tacky layer from your gel polish.
- Continue to pat on your pigment until you get your desired effect. You can then use a Bluesky Dust Brush to remove any excess powder.
- Apply a No Wipe Top Coat and cure for a final 60 seconds. Your design is now complete.