Nail Art With Foils
Create easy nail art with foils - an exclusive product in our Advent Calendar.
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Create sparkly new designs...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky nail lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply 1 coat of your chosen gel polish colour. Remember to apply a thin coat, cap the free edge and avoid the skin around your nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply 1-2 more goals of gel polish, curing for 60 seconds each time.
- Take your foil and press onto your nail for 1-2 seconds. The foil will transfer.
- Repeat the process to create the pattern you are looking for – you can cover the nail with foil or do 2-3 pieces of foil to create a pattern.
- Once happy with your design, apply your Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Finish by wiping all nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish.
Tip: This can be used with gel polish and AirKiss Nail Lacquer. To use with AirKiss, follow the same steps but leave base coat, polish and top coat to air dry – no need to cure.