Skip to content
Halloween Nail Art Tutorial
How to create spooky Halloween nail art
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
- Choose a black gel polish as your base - Galaxy Gel is an iridescent glitter coat and works best on top of a dark gel polish for the desired effect.
Let's get spooky...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky nail lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply 1 coat of Bluesky Glowing gel polish (All Of The Lights). Remember to apply a thin coat, cap the end and avoid the skin around your nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply 1-2 more coats until you are happy with the opacity, curing for 60 seconds after applying each new coat.
- With a thin nail art brush and Gel Paint in black, carefully draw your chosen design onto your nails. Once happy, cure for 60 seconds.
- Next, apply your Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Finish by wiping all nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish.