Discovery Edition: 5D Cat Eye Gel Tutorial
We're so excited to bring you our first ever NailMail Discovery Edition! This month's subscription includes your three exclusive gel polish colours along with our brand new 5D Cat Eye and a magnet to create your designs with.
Your Cat Eye Gel can be used on its own, or over the top of your NailMail colours to make them really pop!
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Create your Cat Eye...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky nail lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply your first coat of Cat Eye Gel. Remember to apply a thin coat, cap the end and avoid the skin around your nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply a further coat, curing for 60 seconds.
- On your third and final coat, apply in the same way but don't cure it yet!
- Using your Bluesky Magnet Pen, hover over your nail to create your magnetised effect. Cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply your Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Finish by wiping all nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish.