Skip to content
Gum Gel Tutorial
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Start with a base coat...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Using an extension tip that fits your nail apply a small amount of Bluesky Gum Gel into the tip using an orangewood stick.
- Using a small amount of cleanser on your orangewood stick, spread the Gum Gel into the tip to the length required.
- Once you have applied the Gum Gel onto the tip to your desired length, use a small brush and a small amount of cleanser to apply to the gel.
Cover the nail with the gel side of the tip. Using your small brush and a small amount of cleanser, wipe around the nail edge (where the extension rests near to the edge of your nail).
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- Using your Bluesky Nail File, file into your desired shape. Then, use your Bluesky Buffer to buff over the gel to smooth.
- Using a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe,wipe over the nail to remove dust and debris.
- Apply Bluesky Top Coat to all nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Wipe away the sticky layer with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe and finish with Bluesky Cuticle Oil on the skin around your nails to leave them feeling nourished.