Skip to content
Builder Gel Tutorial
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Start with a base coat...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply a form to the nail and fix it in place. Take your Blueksy Builder Gel and a brush and carefully apply to the form up to your desired length.
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- Repeat the process to build on your first layer and cure for a further 60 seconds.
- Once you're happy with the nail, repeat the process for all other nails.
- File all nails into the desired shape with your Bluesky Nail File and use your Bluesky Nail Buffer to finish.
- Wipe nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe to remove all debris.
- Finally, apply Bluesky Top Coat to all nails and cure for 60 seconds.