Mermaid Glitter Tutorial
Discover the magic of Mermaid Glitter - an Advent Calendar exclusive.
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Get sparkly this winter with our Mermaid Glitters...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky nail lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply your chosen colour coat in the same way as the base coat; a thin coat, cap the end, avoid your skin. Cure the gel polish for 60 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 building up the colour each time. 1 coat will give a sheer finish, 2 is normal, 3 will be a solid colour.
- Take some glitter onto your finger and pat onto your nail. You can sprinkle some glitter into the lid and take from there for easier application. Apply glitter until you are happy with the coverage.
- Shake off the excess glitter before applying your Bluesky Top Coat and curing for 60 seconds.
- Use a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe to remove the sticky residue leaving super shiny nails.
Tip: Put some paper down before you start to catch any loose glitter.
You can also use our Mermaid Glitter with AirKiss Nail Lacquer - to use with AirKiss, follow the same steps by air drying AirKiss Top & Base 2in1 and AirKiss Nail Lacquer – no need to cure.