Skip to content
How do you use Bluesky Gel Polish?
Bluesky Gel Polish Instructions
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Apply the gel remembering, the thinner the coats the better the finish...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply your chosen colour coat in the same way as the base coat; a thin coat, cap the end, avoid your skin.
- Cure the Gel Polish for 60 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 building up the colour each time. 1 coat will give a sheer finish, 2 is normal, 3 will be a solid colour.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Top Coat just like all the others.
- Cure the Gel Top Coat for 60 seconds.
- Use a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe to remove the sticky residue leaving super shiny nails.