Skip to content
Galaxy Gel Polish Tutorial
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
- Choose a black gel polish as your base - Galaxy Gel is an iridescent glitter coat and works best on top of a dark gel polish for the desired effect.
Let's go out of this world...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky nail lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply 1 coat of Black Bluesky Gel Polish (we've used Blackpool). Remember to apply a thin coat, cap the end and avoid the skin around your nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply 1 more coat of a black gel polish, curing for 60 seconds
- Apply your chosen Galaxy Gel to your nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply a further coat of Galaxy Gel if you'd like a more opaque coverage. Cure for a 60 seconds.
- Next, apply your Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Finish by wiping all nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish.