How to remove gel polish at home
Bluesky Gel Remover Wraps
Know how to remove Bluesky gel polish at home with ease using our Gel Polish Remover Wraps. Our step-by-step guide and video tutorial to show you simply how to simply remove gel nail polish.
How to remove gel nails:
- Use your Bluesky Nail Buffer to take the shine off your nails.
- Take a Bluesky Remover Wrap and open; place your nail inside and wrap the packaging around your finger.
- Repeat the process for all your nails and leave the wraps on for 10-15 minutes.
- Slide the wraps off and your gel polish should crumble away.
- Remove the remaining gel by gently pushing with a cuticle pusher or an orangewood stick.