Our Bluesky Remover Wraps allow you to soak off your gel polish and nail extensions easily and safely.
100 Remover Wraps pre-soaked in acetone.
How to remove gel polish at home:
- Use your Bluesky Nail Buffer to take the shine off your nails.
- Take a remover wrap and open; place your nail inside and wrap the packaging around your finger.
- Repeat the process for all your nails and leave the wraps on for 10-15 minutes.
- Slide the wraps off and your gel polish should crumble away.
- Remove the remaining gel by gently pushing with a cuticle pusher or an orangewood stick.